End of Where we are in Place and Time
Today is the last day of our Where we are in Place and Time unit. The students have worked so hard throughout the unit and learnt a lot about the history of Cambodia.
In our student reflection the students commented:
"I use to think archaeologist dog bones. But know I now archeologist dig for artifacts." - Mollymoon
"I am good at making a poster". - Rick
"I use to think that archaeologist were hunters. But now I know archaeologists dig up artifacts". Alicia
"I use to think the Khmer Rouge got to eat enough food and got to sleep well. Now I know when the Khmer Rouge didn't get enough food and couldn't sleep well". - Nicole
I use to think Aspara Dancing was see by everyone. But now I know in the past only the Royal family got to see it". - Jasmene
"I learned that the Naga protects Khmer houses from evil spirits". - Maly
"I did well at using my thinking skills". - Xander
In our student reflection the students commented:
"I use to think archaeologist dog bones. But know I now archeologist dig for artifacts." - Mollymoon
"I am good at making a poster". - Rick
"I use to think that archaeologist were hunters. But now I know archaeologists dig up artifacts". Alicia
"I use to think the Khmer Rouge got to eat enough food and got to sleep well. Now I know when the Khmer Rouge didn't get enough food and couldn't sleep well". - Nicole
I use to think Aspara Dancing was see by everyone. But now I know in the past only the Royal family got to see it". - Jasmene
"I learned that the Naga protects Khmer houses from evil spirits". - Maly
"I did well at using my thinking skills". - Xander


Comments
Post a Comment