Pop Art

Today's art form is Pop Art. We watched a clip from TATE explaining what Pop Art is and then looking at three pieces of Pop Art. Have a look at these pieces of art again and leave a comment which one you like the best. 

Roy Lichtenstein
Wall Explosion II 1965

David Hockney
A Bigger Splash 1967


Campbell's Soup Cans


Comments

  1. I like the swimming pool because l pike swimming and it is fun also we get good at swimming. ELIZA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the wall explosion Because the back round is colorful
    from
    joshuya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wall explosin, becaus of the illastratons.-Josiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like A Bigger Splash because the colors are relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like A Bigger Splash because the colors are relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like A Bigger Splash because the colours are beautiful.-Giulia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the wall explosion because it has my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the 'Bigger Splash''because it is cool, nice and looks real. -Mollymoon Taing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the 'Bigger Splash''because it is cool, nice and looks real. -Mollymoon Taing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like a bigger splash because it looks real and like our school pool. Jodie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment